“Republicans will defend guns down to their last living relative.” – J Winkler
Gun-lovers. What if…
– You lead a nice long life.
– You buy all the guns your house can hold…
– including the machine-gun stand sticking out of the back of your Humvee
– You write dozens of ”2nd Amendment” letters to the paper
– You get plenty of opportunities to chew out your sissy liberal friends regarding 2nd amendment rights…
…And then Armageddon doesn’t come?
What if you die without even getting to shoot one person? Is it a life wasted? Is it?