Remember when Republicans professed to care about ‘family values’? Remember when they supported veterans, and especially POW’s? How about the dire warnings about deficit spending? Remember that? How about professing to superior morals? Remember when religion mattered, particularly the part about helping the poor? Remember when they cared about Russia and always accused Democrats of being ‘soft on communism?’
How does the current White House resident measure up? Here is an abbreviated, abbreviated, abbreviated, abbreviated, abbreviated, abbreviated list:
- Bragged about grabbing women by the p***y
- Cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star.
- Paid the porn star $130,000 to keep quiet.
- Belittled a war hero POW (McCain).
- Insulted a Gold Star family.
- Refused to sanction Russia for the election meddling that everyone everywhere knows happened, in spite of a Senate vote of 98-2 and a House vote of 419-3 in favor of sanctions.
- Signed a tax cut for the extremely wealthy that will increase the deficit by more than $1,500,000,000,000.00, to the obvious detriment to the poor and middle class.
- Supported a pedophile for Senate.
- Supported a top aid accused of years of beating BOTH of his ex-wives.
So how is Mr. Trump doing among the family value, military veteran and POW-supporting, deficit hawk, superior moral and religious Republicans?
Sadly for ‘The Donald,’ his approval rating among these people is only 90%.
I presume, if we had video of him handing our nuclear codes to Putin, his approval among Republicans might plummet to 89%, but I sort of doubt it.
What else could he do and not lose any GOP support? It boggles the mind…
P.S. The $1,500,000,000,000.00 number shown above is not made-up. This is the actual dollar amount the deficit will increase to benefit the wealthy… not a ‘fake’ number.